Forgive me please for not posting, but I have been having a really fucking hard time with this pregnancy. Holy shit. I mean, I have heart burn as we speak and my baby is kicking so hard, I have this peeing sensation down below that is just a full on false alarm. It is quite annoying and sometimes I’m scared that I might actually wet myself! ANYWAY!! As you may or may not know, Nordstrom’s is having a SALE!! Who doesn’t love a sale, am I right?! If you are a Nordstrom card holder, you have access to their Early Access Sale, but even if you’re not, you can still snag some AMAZING deals! I’ve rounded up a series of great deals that CANNOT be missed..and get on them quick since this sale starts July 20th and things are already selling out!
1. Ok, so for the carseat, we actually got the Nuna Pippa because we purchased the Stokke stroller and this carseat has the adapter for the stroller, which was a no-brainer, however, I wish we had gotten this one, as this carseat grows with you from birth to toddlerhood! It’s a fantastic deal!
2. The Bugaboo stroller is kinda like the celebrity stroller. You’ll see anyone from Victoria Beckham to Miranda Kerr pushing their toddlers around in this sturdy, all-terrain stroller. And did I mention its over $200 off?!
3.Ok, this little North Face jacket is to die for. The hubby and I go up to the mountains quite frequently, so this will DEFINITELY be an essential for our baby girl .
4. How cute is this jacket? And its reversible? SOLD!
5. I feel like every mommy I talk to has told me that a humidifier is an absolute essential. Apparently there are a lot of bacteria and viruses that live in the air and this bad boy helps baby combat that. So, obvi we got one.
6. POP pacifiers are essential for the early months when baby is learning how to navigate their mouths, hands, and lets be real, life. If your baby drops this pacifier, the nipple automatically suctions back into itself so that there is minimal contact with the ground and thus, GERMSSSSS. It’s a must have if you plan on giving your baby a paci.
7. How cute is this adorable bucket bib? We might be jumping the gun with this purchase because babies start eating solid foods at like what? 6 months? But it was just too damn cute not to buy!
8. Ok, the Babymoov essential diaper bag is exactly that. ESSENTIAL. I freaking love it. It’s huge and it goes with our stroller 😛 But seriously, it has room for EVERYTHING. I can’t wait to use this bad boy. And you truly cannot beat that price!
9. THE DOCKATOT! Pretty much since I got pregnant and joined all the mommy groups on Facebook, I’ve been hearing about this crazy thing called the DockATot. It supposedly works wonders and helps your baby fall asleep, while also allowing you the peace of mind that little one is going to be ok. It also promotes motor skills and neck strength. I am SO excited I got this on sale because I was going to buy this full price, no problem!
So there you have it folks, my Nordstrom sale must haves for baby! Oh, how things have definitely changed for us. Hope you love them and please comment what you’ve gotten and what you love! I’m always looking to spend more money on crap we don’t need 😀